This put up incorporates affiliate hyperlinks, and we could obtain a small fee if you are going to buy by way of our website.
These Fast and Straightforward Low Carb Keto Blueberry Muffins are extremely moist, tender, gluten-free, and sugar-free. The keto muffins are good for a fast breakfast or a to-go snack. Get pleasure from scrumptious almond flour muffins which are prepared in lower than 20 minutes.
What’s higher than a freshly baked blueberry muffin? A more healthy model that’s grain-free, sugar-free and really low in carbs.
Not solely these blueberry muffins are crammed with scrumptious juicy blueberries, however they’re tender and moist on the within and calmly crispy on the surface. These are most likely one among my favourite keto muffins I’ve made thus far.
Let’s be critical! Who doesn’t love a heat blueberry muffin for breakfast with a cup of espresso or tea? The excellent news is which you can make the right paleo blueberry muffins with none sugar added or wheat flours.
Making these muffins is simple however discovering the good ratio of low carb substances to get the right texture and sweetness is a fairly laborious job.
It’s well-known that in keto baking we have to use low carb flours corresponding to coconut flour, almond flour, or flaxseeds flour. To switch the sugar, I like to make use of a keto-approved sweetener that doesn’t increase blood sugars and spike insulin.
On this recipe, I select to make use of solely almond flour to get that moist texture. Whereas coconut flour may be very low in carbs and cheaper than almond flour, it makes the paleo muffins too dry and dense.
Flaxseed flour is a good low carb flour substitute, however its style shouldn’t be appropriate for keto sweets. I’d relatively use it for savory meals or keto bread. I would like the paleo muffins to be additional moist and ethereal, so I opted for superfine blanched almond flour (affiliate hyperlink).
Trying from the purpose of style and texture utilizing almond flour within the keto blueberry muffins is the most suitable choice.
Almond flour is ideal for substituting wheat flour in lots of recipes corresponding to keto muffins, keto pancakes or low carb waffles. We’re fortunate to be a household freed from almond allergy, so all of us love almond flour recipes.
Components for Keto Blueberry Muffins
So we’ve mentioned the almond flour, what are the opposite substances wanted to make keto blueberry muffins? Effectively, you’ll want solely eight substances extra. The low carb substances you’ll want:
- Almond flour – Use superfine blanched almond flour.
- Eggs – All the time use room temperature eggs to keep away from the eggy style.
- Coconut oil, melted or softened – It really works wonderful in each type and I haven’t observed a giant distinction within the texture. You need to use grass-fed butter too as a result of it provides a pleasant buttery style to the gluten-free blueberry muffins.
- Keto Sweetener – As typical, I take advantage of my favourite sweetener which is Erythritol as a result of it has no aftertaste and it doesn’t increase blood sugar. Don’t use pure stevia or stevia extract in baked items as a result of you find yourself with very bitter keto muffins. Use coconut sugar in case you are on a paleo food plan.
- Coconut Milk – Use the canned one as a result of it’s creamy and works properly rather than heavy whipping cream.
- Blueberries – Ought to I take advantage of recent or frozen? Each work nice on this recipe with just one situation. DO NOT thaw the blueberries earlier than including them to the batter. On this recipe, I used recent blueberries but when they aren’t in season I desire to make use of frozen ones as a result of they’re cheaper.
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
How one can Make Keto Blueberry Muffins
These muffins are tremendous straightforward to make. Get pleasure from a fast and simple, no-fail keto dessert that everybody will love.
There isn’t any secret as you employ the correct amount of substances and the batter seems to be properly earlier than baking. Right here’s what you must do to ensure you get these keto muffins good:
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 177C. Grease a muffin tray with non-stick spray or use muffin parchment paper liners. I typically use the silicone ones that got here with the muffin tray.
- Collect all of the substances and in a big bowl mix all of the dry substances. Mix the moist substances and the blueberries till you get a thick batter. A whisk or a mixer will work properly to make these one bowl low carb muffins.
- Divide the batter into 6 muffins filling about 2/three of the muffin cup. Bake them for about 18-20 minutes within the preheated oven or till the highest seems to be fairly and calmly brown. Be certain to test them usually after 12 minutes as a result of the baking time could range relying in your oven. You realize the low carb muffins are carried out when the highest is agency and the toothpick comes out clear. Allow them to settle down for a couple of minutes and revel in each chunk.
Carbs in Paleo Blueberry Muffins
This recipe yields 6 scrumptious keto muffins which are very tasty and low in carbs.
One in all these muffins has solely 4g web carbs, it’s dairy-free and sugar-free.
A basic medium blueberry muffin with flour and sugar has 426 energy and 61g carbs. Isn’t it insane??
Every keto blueberry muffin has:
- 6g carbs
- 2g carbs
- 4g web carbs
- 216 energy
- 6g protein
- 20g fats
Different Keto Recipes You May Like
Discover ways to make tender and scrumptious keto blueberry muffins are very low in carbs. These muffins are freezer pleasant and take lower than 30 minutes to make.
Stop your display screen from going darkish
Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C. Line a muffin pan with six parchment paper muffin liners.
In a big bowl mix the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder.
Mix the moist substances with the eggs, softened (melted) coconut oil, coconut milk, and vanilla extract. Slowly fold within the recent or frozen blueberries.
Evenly distribute the batter among the many muffin cups.
Bake for 18-20 minutes into the preheated oven or till the highest is agency.
Let the muffins settle down for a couple of minutes. Get pleasure from!
Quantity per serving.
How can we calculate the vitamin data?
These vitamin details listed are decided utilizing vitamin info from the USDA Meals Database. Our vitamin details are correct, however in case you are utilizing completely different merchandise, please make your calculations. Internet carb rely is calculated by subtracting each fiber and sugar alcohols as a result of they don’t increase blood sugar.
The total recipe is within the recipe card under. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: