This put up accommodates affiliate hyperlinks, and we might obtain a small fee if you buy by our web site.
This Marry Me Hen Recipe options bone-in rooster thighs with a sun-dried tomato creamy sauce made with heavy cream and parmesan cheese. It’s a fast and simple crowd-pleaser rooster recipe. Everybody will love this excellent one-pot rooster recipe that’s ideally suited for busy weeknights. And it’s wonderful for gluten-free, low-carb, and ketogenic diets.
I’m certain this Marry Me Hen recipe will likely be in your dinner rotation listing because it takes lower than 30 minutes to make from scratch. Count on expressions like, “Mmm’s,” Wow”, “that is so superb! And “You can also make this anytime!” -it’s love at first chunk.
What Is Marry Me Hen?
Marry Me Hen is a pleasant mixture of completely seared bone-in rooster thighs, then smothered within the creamiest sun-dried tomatoes sauce, then baked to perfection.
The recipe’s title is humorous when you ask me, nevertheless it’s stated that when you serve it to your companion, he’ll immediately suggest due to how scrumptious this recipe actually is.
Just like our Tuscan Hen recipe, a recipe liked by so lots of you, it’s a household favourite, and everybody retains asking for seconds. So, when you’re in search of a wedding proposal, let’s get cooking!
It doesn’t matter how skilled you’re within the kitchen, you’ll haven’t any hassle making this recipe! In the long run, this scrumptious rooster recipe is garnished with recent parsley or thyme.
Causes This Hen Recipe is The Finest
- It’s extraordinarily flavorful. The tomato cream sauce could be very easy to make and scrumptious to get pleasure from. Tomatoes and parmesan go alongside so splendidly.
- Fast and simple to make. This scrumptious recipe is very easy to make that it’s prepared in below an hour.
- You possibly can make it forward of time. It’s excellent for meal planning, and it keep’s recent for a number of days within the fridge.
- Finances-Pleasant. You don’t want costly elements to make this recipe, and you’ll pair it with rice and pasta for a whole meal(skip for keto!).
- Keto-friendly, low-carb, and gluten-free by nature. There are not any changes required!
Substances For This Marry Me Hen
For this scrumptious keto marry me rooster, you want only a few easy elements which are tremendous straightforward to seek out:
- Olive Oil – For frying, use high-quality olive oil. You need to use unsalted butter as an alternative.
- Bone-In Hen Thighs – I used skin-on bone-in thighs. Though skinless ones would additionally work, however I really like the crispy rooster pores and skin.
- Garlic – A part of what makes this rooster so tasty is the minced garlic that’s tremendous aromatic and the most effective for this recipe.
- Oregano – I used dried oregano for this recipe, however the recent one is nice as effectively.
- Crimson Pepper Flakes – For some warmth. Omit if not a fan and use paprika as an alternative.
- Hen Broth – Since you’ll be including a number of salty elements, you would possibly wish to use a low-sodium rooster broth. As a substitute of rooster inventory, you might use vegetable broth.
- Heavy Cream – to make a wealthy and scrumptious sauce, use heavy cream that additionally helps naturally thicken the sauce.
- Parmesan Cheese – I used freshly grated parmesan cheese for the most effective taste. Pre-shredded parmesan is nice too!
- Solar-Dried Tomatoes – Use store-bought sun-dried tomatoes, chopped into small bits, for a tangy, flavorful, and candy dish. In case your sundried tomatoes are too salty, keep watch over the amount of salt you employ.
- Recent Parsley – Good to garnish. Basil or thyme are additionally some implausible herbs to make use of.
The Full listing of elements and directions could be discovered within the recipe card under.
How To Make This Keto Marry Me Hen
It’s straightforward to make this scrumptious Keto Marry Me Hen by following only a few easy steps.
- Begin by including the olive oil to a big oven-safe skillet over medium-high warmth.
- Sear the rooster – Season the rooster on either side with salt and pepper, then place it with pores and skin facet down within the skillet. Sear for Four to five minutes till it begins brown. Prepare dinner for one more Four to five minutes on the opposite facet. Place the rooster on a serving platter.
- Make the Sauce – Cut back the warmth, cook dinner the garlic for about one minute, then add the rooster broth, heavy cream, and season with oregano and crimson pepper flakes. Stir in Parmesan cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Convey the combination to a simmer, after which return the rooster to the skillet with the pores and skin facet up.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, till the rooster, is cooked by within the preheated oven (juices run clear).
Suggestions For Making The Finest Keto Marry Me Hen
- Substitute rooster broth with white wine – Add some white wine that may give this Marry Me Hen recipe a ton of taste.
- You need to use rooster breasts as an alternative of rooster thighs.
- I like to recommend shopping for a parmesan cheese block and shredding it your self. Retailer-bought parmesan cheese doesn’t have a lot taste and often doesn’t dissolve effectively in sauces.
How To Retailer Marry Me Hen
- Fridge: You possibly can place the leftovers in an hermetic container and retailer them within the fridge for about 5 days.
- Freezer: Creamy sauces shouldn’t be saved within the freezer since they turn out to be gritty when defrosted.
You possibly can reheat it within the microwave or on the stovetop, however you’ll must skinny it up with slightly rooster broth or water.
Can I Put together This Recipe Forward?
To make this rooster recipe forward of time, you may season the meat and pan-sear for five minutes on either side. Put together the sauce as instructed under, and when able to get pleasure from, simply bake for 20 minutes within the oven.
For my part, you gained’t want any facet dishes for this recipe as a result of it’s fairly filling. However when you select to serve it with one thing, listed here are some nice concepts that may pair completely:
On the lookout for Extra Scrumptious Hen Recipes
This Marry Me Hen Recipe options rooster thighs in a sun-dried tomato creamy sauce made with cream and parmesan cheese. It is a fast and simple crowd-pleaser rooster recipe. Everybody will love this excellent one-pot rooster recipe that is ideally suited for busy weeknights. And it is wonderful for gluten-free, low-carb, and ketogenic diets.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 bone-in rooster thighs skin-on
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crimson pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup low sodium rooster broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1/2 tsp salt or extra to style
- 1/4 tsp pepper or extra to style
- 1 tbsp recent parsley chopped to garnish
Forestall your display from going darkish
Preheat the oven to 375F/190C. Generously season the rooster tights with salt and pepper on either side.
Warmth olive oil in a big cast-iron skillet over medium-high warmth.
When scorching, add the rooster to the skillet pores and skin facet down. Sear for Four to five minutes till golden on either side. Take away the rooster from the skillet and preserve heat.
Cut back the warmth and cook dinner minced garlic for about one minute or till aromatic. Stir in broth, heavy cream, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. Season with dried oregano and crimson pepper flakes. Convey to a simmer, then return rooster to skillet, then switch to the preheated oven.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or till the rooster is cooked by. The inner temperature of the rooster needs to be 165F.
Cowl the rooster with sauce, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve instantly together with your favourite sides.
If you wish to decrease the carbs, much more, you should use 2-Three tsp tomato paste as an alternative of sun-dried tomatoes. The style is tremendous related!
Quantity per serving.
How will we calculate the diet data?
These diet info listed are decided utilizing diet info from the USDA Meals Database. Our diet info are correct, however in case you are utilizing completely different merchandise, please make your calculations. Web carb rely is calculated by subtracting each fiber and sugar alcohols as a result of they don’t increase blood sugar.
The complete recipe is within the recipe card under. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: